The scientific word of "Cinnamomum" for cinnamon derives from "kinnamomon" word in Greek. It is one of the oldest spices in the history of humanity. Chinese people have applied to the cortexes of cinnamon for remedy of many diseases in 3000 B.C. It has been mentioned about the benefits of cinnamon in medicinal plants books written in that period. It has not only been used for adding aroma to the food and beverages, but also for mummification process. It has been believed that cinnamon was more valuable than gold. It was commonly used as a herb in the middle age. Cinnamon herb has been a symbol of richness, power and ability. Anton Fugger, the famous tradesman had burnt the bills of debt of Emperor V. Karl before his eyes with the fire consisted of cinnamon cortexes, so he has proved his own richness.
History herbal soap with cinnamon;
* It was prepared by combining dried cinnamon with olive oil and cotton oil.
* It does not include any animal additives and colorants.
* Our product is Manufactured with hot process production method handmade in adhering to traditional methods.
* It can be used for all types of skin conveniently.
* It gives freshness with the calming effect of its scent and helps you relieve tiredness of the day.
* It helps cleaning the scurf in the skin. It moisturizes and softens the skin.
* It helps that the skin is alive and healthy.
* It nourishes and revives your skin with vitamin E and glycerine inside.
* ph value is on the level of ensuring the clearance without irritating in even sensitive skin.
* Our products were tested dermatological.
* It is produced in accordance with good manufacturing practices, TURKAK approved ISO,9001:2008 and ISO 22716 in cosmetics.