There is no clear information when stinging netle is firstly used in the history. Vikings had believed that carrying stinging nettle gave power, encourage and resistance to the person. Ovidius, latin poet who lived in 1 B.C. had mentioned about the benefits of stinging netle in his work named as "Ars Amatoria” It has known to use by public for years for driving out the surplus water from the body. It has been used for the remedy of various diseases from hair loss to the rheumatism treatment.
History herbal soap with stinging nettle;
* It was prepared by combining dried stinging nettle with olive oil and cotton oil.
* It does not include any animal additives and colorants.
* Our product is Manufactured with hot process production method handmade in adhering to traditional methods.
* It can be used for all types of skin conveniently.
* It gives freshness with the calming effect of its scent and helps you relieve tiredness of the day.
* It helps cleaning the scurf in the skin. It moisturizes and softens the skin.
* It helps that the skin is alive and healthy.
* It gives the skin smoothness and brightness.
* ph value is on the level of ensuring the clearance without irritating in even sensitive skin.
* Our products were tested dermatological.
* It is produced in accordance with good manufacturing practices, TURKAK approved ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 22716 in cosmetics.