It is one the most lovable and favourite herbs by people as colour and scent. Aphrodite has preferred to use soap and essences with lavender in the bath because of these features. While her hair, bright as far as sun, were enchanting around, the vitality of her skin has ravished the men. Everyone envied her beauty, but they couldn't find the formula of her beauty in no way. It has been believed it was not coincidence that the birth of Aphrodite, goddess of love and beauty, has corresponded with the spring when lavender flower blossomed.
It has been used as a herb which was analgesic, antibacterial, antidepressant, and prevented sleep disturbances in different communities and cultures for centuries. The floor of buildings was covered with lavender for protecting plague in the middle age and Renaissance. Mother of Jesus loved lavender so much because of keeping moths away from the clothes. The lavender which was used in ancient Egypt for mummification process has been used in the struggle for psychological problems in India and Thibet.
History herbal soap with lavender;
* It was prepared by combining dried lavender with olive oil and cotton oil.
* It does not include any animal additives and colorants.
* Our product is Manufactured with hot process production method handmade in adhering to traditional methods.
* It can be used for all types of skin conveniently.
* It gives freshness with nice scent, and helps you relieve tiredness of the day.
* It helps cleaning the scurf in the skin. It moisturizes and softens the skin.
* Formed on the skin helps reduce the stain and skin darkening.
* ph value is on the level of ensuring the clearance without irritating in even sensitive skin.
* Our products were tested dermatological.
* It is produced in accordance with good manufacturing practices, TURKAK approved ISO,9001:2008 and ISO 22716 in cosmetics.