It has been used by Roman women in the past because of the urine smelt violet once juniper tar, it was known as nostrum, was eaten in the middle age; Once again, it has been planted in front of the holiday homes with the purpose of protecting witches in these centuries. Nevertheless, according to the belief, if a witch could manage to count the leaves of juniper tar, s/he would have entered into the house. For preventing it, many juniper tars have been planted as far as possible. When priest Kneipp found out the juniper tar, he became famous. It was utilized in each area of medicine. For obtaining the juniper tar, it was burnt in the jug after putting in the dirt half and half by cutting the old leaves, its stem and roots. Tar is taken from the bottom by resting the acquired oil with water. Juniper tar is used for a lot of skin diseases.
History herbal soap with juniper tar;
* It was prepared by combining dried juniper tar with olive oil and cotton oil.
* It does not include any animal additives and colorants.
* Our product is Manufactured with hot process production method handmade in adhering to traditional methods.
* It can be used for all types of skin conveniently.
* It helps cleaning the scurf in the skin. It moisturizes and softens the skin.
* It helps that the skin is alive and healthy.
* It helps to diminish the dark spots generated in face and body particularly, and removed the blemished in the skin.
* ph value is on the level of ensuring the clearance without irritating in even sensitive skin.
* Our products were tested dermatological.
* It is produced in accordance with good manufacturing practices, TURKAK approved ISO,9001:2008 and ISO 22716 in cosmetics.